CONTROL AND MONITORING SYSTEM INSTALLATION
Niagara Falls Bridge Commission (NFBC) installed a $4.5 Million (CDN) Access Control, Alarm Monitoring and Integrated Digital CCTV system for the Rainbow, Whirlpool and Queenston-Lewiston Bridges. The entire Integrated System is IP based residing on the NFBC Network. The project consists of Lenel Access Control and Digital Video Systems, IP-Converted Pelco Cameras and Axis IP Cameras throughout the various bridge locations. All these devices can be managed by individual workstations throughout the network and the Barco Video Wall solution at the Security Operations Center.
- Number of HID iClass and Biometric
- Number of Cameras: 145
- Lenel Card Access, Alarm, LNVR and CCTV Systems
- Pelco CCTV Cameras, IFS fiber transceivers
- Axis IP CCTV and Analog-Converting Servers
- Senstar Stellar Intelli-field Perimeter Fence Control
- EMC video storage solution
- Sumitomo fiberoptic Futureflex system for signal transfer
- Integration of automated building control systems alarms
- Value: $4.5 Million CDN
JNE was responsible for equipment procurement, contractor tender specification development, contract administration,systems installation, Factory acceptance testing, hot commissioning and project close-out.